There are some extended/embodied sorts of things in this forthcoming volume.
- Do sensory substitution devices extend the conscious mind?, Julian Kiverstein and Mirko Farina
- The extended mind and the boundaries of perception and action, Nivedita Gangopadhyay
- Showtime at the Cartesian Theater? Vehicle externalism and dynamical explanations, Michael Madary
- Is the function of consciousness to act as an interface?, Bryony Pierce
- Es are good: Cognition as enacted, embodied, embedded, affective and extended, Dave Ward and Mog Stapleton
Maybe there are other 4E papers in here. Apologies for any I have omitted.
Alas, nothing by me.....